Unite Chainring V2 - SRAM Direct Mount
Unite’s new SRAM direct mount chainring offers excellent chain retention, great mud clearance, and longevity with a high-quality finish. Unite's chainrings are CNC machined in-house from 7075 T6 aluminum billet, one of the hardest grades of aluminum available. Couple this with the high quality, vibrant anodized finish and we have a winning combination to make your ride stand out from the crowd.
A large amount of wear occurs on the front face of chainrings due to the extreme chain-line caused by 1x set-ups, our extra wide alternating tooth profile improves both durability and retention for a longer period. As chains begin to stretch they start to bind in certain places, damaging the chain and ring; the chainrings have specially machined recesses, which help to prevent this damage, increasing the longevity of the chainring and chain. Grip Rings utilize a stiff and light design that is efficient and offers excellent protection from rock strikes.
- Narrow/wide chain profile prevents chain drop
- Wide-tooth profile for extra retention
- Recessed for improved mud clearance and improved chain ring life
- CNC machined from hard wearing 7075-T6 Aluminium
- Anodised finish available in multiple colors
- Available sizes: 30T, 32T, 34T, 36T
- Compatible with SRAM cranks sets including DUB cranks
- Weight: 30T-62g 32T-68g 34T-70g
- 12-speed eagle compatible
- Boost offset
- Available in 7 colors
- Recyclable cardboard packaging
For the best results when using a narrow-wide chainring we recommend the following:
- Use with a clutch mech, regularly check the tension.
- Check your chain wear, a worn chain will increase chain drops and wear out your drivetrain faster.
- Check your chain length, to slack and you will lose retention, to tight and the chain will break.
- We always recommend using a SRAM Powerlock chain.
- Keep your chain/bike clean and well lubricated.